1 2 3 4 5 6 7 -->

Monday 15 July 2013

Crochet Strawberry Bunting Pattern


Hi all,

As promised here is my pattern for my crochet strawberry bunting pattern which can be found here! Putting the pattern together was way more laborious than I had imagined, and am happy to have it finished. As it is my first pattern please have a look/have a go and let me know what you think (would also love to see your pictures please!)

I have only made a small amount (4 strawberries) to fit perfectly in the door frame of my living room. Living in rented accommodation everything is painted white so it has added  a bit of colour to the place! 



Crochet Strawberry Bunting


In addition I am very excited about the start of 'Crochet Camp 2013' today! Can't wait to get going  but knew I wouldn't finish this pattern if I started another project-am so easily distracted!  Crochet Camp to a deserves a post of its own :-)

SS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment